- Supalite Aluminum frame - For easy pedaling and maneuverability.
- COG Optimized Geometry - COG stands for Center Of Gravity. Brave Bicycles keep it low for better balance and to make it easier to get on and off the bike.
- Colorful TPR Safety Foam - Located at crucial touch points on the bicycle for greater safety...and exciting looks!
- Tool-less Training Wheels - For simple, easy, and fast removal...and re-installation for when it's time to pass the bike on to the next li'l rider!
- Extra-Padded Saddle - Because with greater comfort comes greater ridability.
- Rear Saddle Handle - No more grabbing a fistful of sweater to help your child learn to ride
- Safe 'n Stylish Chainguard - To keep pants clean and protect curious fingers.
- High Volume Smooth Tread Tires - For easy rolling, high durability, and enhanced balance on pavement and hard-packed surfaces.
The Brave Li'l Coaster is recommended for children between 2 - 4 years of age. Be sure to ask your Brave Bicycles dealer to correctly adjust the bicycle to fit your child at the time of purchase.